** You'll also need glue (glue gun works best)
1) First step is to empty out or remove the metal containers that hold the makeup within the palette. Be sure to do it above a garbage or toilet because it will create a dusty mess.
2) After you clean it out good, grab your foam sheets and make impressions of the palette. Cut out the colors you want to use for the play "makeup" palette and set them aside.
3) Once you've got all your pieces, Glue them into each palette space in whatever order you want. Then Voila'! Your little makeup artist now has her own MESS-FREE makeup palette.
1) Empty out and thoroughly clean out the empty lipstick container as good as you can. Grab any color of foam sheets and cut it 2.5 inches by 3 inches.
2) Roll the foam sheet along the 2.5 inch side and try to insert into the Lipstick tube. If it's too big, then cut it shorter and glue and the long edge. Pour a little glue into the lipstick tube and place the foam sheet in.
3) Once it's in and dries a bit, cut the top of the foam sheet at an angle so that it mimics the lipstick slant.
4) Cut an oval piece of foam and glue to the top of the "lipstick". Once dried, coat the showing piece of foam with a little bit of Mod Podge gloss to make it shine.
** The Mod Podge part is completely optional.
My Daughter LOVED her new makeup kit when she laid her eyes on it! It was super easy to make, It's Mess-Free, and COMPLETELY safe for sensitive skin ;-)
Who will YOU be making this for?