* Fruity Pebbles or Cocoa Pebbles cereal (Any cereal works, but I LOVE the added flavor of these)
* 1 Bag of Marshmallows for every 3/4 Box of cereal
* 2 Sticks of Butter
* Cooking pot
* 1 inch deep baking pan or Serving Dish
* Baking spray (or just a LITTLE cooking spray)
* Wax Paper
I must warn you that I do this recipe completely freehand, meaning I do not have a set measurement (cups, tsp, etc.) of things. But no worries, I promise this is SUPER easy to follow!
2) Place entire content of 1 bag of Marshmallows in the pot and stir every few seconds until it starts to look like Fluff. Once it's fluff, lower the heat.
3) Next, Pour 1/2 of the contents in the box of cereal into the Marshmallow. Stir and gradually Add 1/2 of the Remaining contents of the box. We are aiming for Goey-ness so it's best to stir after adding to make sure it isn't stiff due to too much cereal! If it sticks and hangs from Marshmallow strings on your spoon, then it's time to turn off the heat.
There you have it! An incredibly delicious treat, that everyone is sure to enjoy. Best part is, that it only takes a few minutes to create! We aren't Big on cookie baking, but this is a FUN alternative for the kids to help make for Santa.
Have you had these treats before?
Which is your favorite?