FACE PAINTING TUTORIAL
1) Start off with Painting the child's face completely white with a face sponge. Leave the area around the eyes without white color since you will color in the eye area with black or any other color of choice.
2) Use a small brush and black face paint to add the details of the nose, cheek bone, and touch up around the eyes.
3) Mix any dark colors with white to make the colors lighter or leave them as is to keep them bold. Make "flower petals" around the eyes to make them pop!
4) Use other colors to make floral line designs and more. Use white paint and small brush to add dots wherever you'd like.
5) Add flower petals on the chin and Voila... We are done!
Keep in mind that Sugar Skulls face painting can be made using any combo of colors as long as you keep the "Skull face" present!Snazaroo.com, features terrific, step-by-step printable tutorials on a broad range of fun, Halloween looks kids will love, from aliens to zombies. It includes designs for popular animals, seasonal themes, princesses and fairies, pirates and heroes and of course, Halloween and horror. If you're wondering about the clean-up, don't fret! It only took 4 really moist wipes to wipe it off. I highly suggest you order your safe Snazaroo Face paint for kids before halloween or even parties happen!