Disclosure: We received Product to help facilitate this review. All opinions are our own.
The backpack features:
- Zip main compartment with fabric pulls
- Front zip compartment with fabric pulls
- Two mesh exterior side pockets with elastic band
- Mesh interior accessory pocket with self-stick fabric fastener
- Interior pen sleeves
- Padded back
- Adjustable shoulder straps
- Accessory loop with self-stick fabric fastener
- Fill-in I.D. label
While the Lunch Tote features a Food-grade interior lining that stays insulated. An interior mesh compartment with self-stick fabric fastener. A Top handle and an Interior ID label. An adjustable, detachable shoulder strap with plastic toggle hooks. And lastly, a plastic loop witch allows you to hand it off of the Disney Princess Light-Up Backpack.
What feature do you love about the new Disney Princess Contemporary Collection?