What You Need:
- Funfetti Cake Mix
- 1.5 - 2 Cups of Plain Yogurt
- Half container of Cool Whip
- Teddy Grahams (Any Flavor you desired will work)
- 1/2 Teaspoon of Vanilla Extract
- Mixing Bowl
- Mixing spoon
1) Grab the mixing bowl and mix the Funfetti Cake mix, plain Yogurt and Cool Whip together. Be sure to mix until smooth leaving No Lumps ! (except the obvious Funfetti "Sprinkles)
2) Cover the bowl and place in your refrigerator. Let it cool for 4 hours.
3) After it has cooled, take it out of the fridge and add the Vanilla Extract. Mix. Taste. If you love the keep as is. If you want it a little sweeter, add another 1/2 teaspoon.
Voila! Now you're ready to put it in a nice dipping bowl and dip your Teddy Grahams in. Nothing will ever be as amazing as the original, but this is surely a CLOSE 2nd. My daughter Loved the snack and I was happy to have a Trudeau FUEL Snack & Dip on hand so that she could take it to school.
Did you love Dunkaroos as a Kid?
What's another 90's Snack you miss?
Let us know in the comments below