I'd like to start off by telling you all about Poise Thin-Shape Moderate Absorbency Pads. Poise Thin-Shape Pads give us women ultra-thin protection without all the added bulk. We get all of the absorbency of a regular pad in a shape that is 40% thinner and the packaging comes in 66ct at Rite Aid! A cool feature of the Thin-Shape pad is that the sides of each pad uses Leak-Block technology to keep leaks under control. The Dry-Touch top layer moves moisture away from the body, increasing our comfort. You won't believe how incredibly comfortable and carefree you'll feel after just one time of using Poise Thin-Shape Pads.
* Headphones - I can't work out without music. It gets boring and I don't feel like I'm in a music video! I like to grab my bluetooth headphones though, since it gives me more freedom to move in the gym and we all want freedom right?
* Deodorant - No matter what you may think, deodorant is a necessity. It's required to help control the funk that happens to some people after an intense workout session.
* Protein-packed Snack - Whether it's a cheese stick, snack bar or a hard boiled egg, you'll need something to fill you up quickly and give you a tiny boost of energy to keep pushing forward.
* Lip Balm - My lips get so dry when I workout and drinking water actually does NOT help it feel better. My only soothing solution is a lip balm and I'm sure you can all agree.
* Poise - I most certainly prefer the Poise Thin-Shape pads, but others may prefer the Poise Impressa Bladder support system that come in 3 sizes. It's the first over-the-counter internal device to help stop leaks and is cleared by the FDA and gynecologist-tested.
At the end of the day, this is Life. Stay Poised and Seize the day! Have you encountered any leaky moments? How do you handle it?