ACURE Baby Sensitive Skin Care Line!
Ever since Gabby was a baby, I knew her skin was extremely sensitive. Not only did she have upsetting eczema, but anything that touched her skin would cause irritation. 3 years later and I still only use baby detergent. Last week I was able to join some other moms in learning all about an amazing, Organic and natural baby care line called ACURE Baby!
The ACURE line is known for creating natural and organic skin, hair , and body products using plant and food based formulas. Now they are introducing a great product line for a baby's extra sensitive skin. The products include a 4-in-1 foamer, Lotion, diaper cream, multi-use balm, fix-it stick, bug stick, and SPF sun stick. The best part of it all? It's free of Gluten, parabens, sulfates, phthalates, synthetic fragrances, harmful preservatives, and artificial colors.
The event was a great way for us to test out the products, hear the story of how the products came about, and mingle with other parents who may have a child with the same skin issues. I love all the products, but my very favorites were the Yummy Baby Lotion and the All Better Balm.
- Baby Buns to soothe and relieve irritation on baby's sensitive bottom.
- Fix-it Stick which treats and protects wounds anytime and anywhere with a soothing blend of pumpkin, borage, and pomegranate oils.
- Bug Stick that you rub on to exposed skin to keep bugs away.
- Sun SPF 30 Stick to protect the family from sun rays. This one smells like vacation at the beach!
- All Better Balm which is an all-in-one fix balm for mommy and kiddo, used to calm itchy, cracked, chapped, and dry areas of the skin. It can even help diminish stretch marks.
I've been using a few of these products on Gabby since we got them and so far I have no complaints! I plan to give an update on the products as soon I use them for 2 more weeks. You can find all these products at www.AcureOrganics.com ranging from $7.99 up to $15.99 or You can enter our Giveaway Below!