Being a low-income parent (who's recently lost their job), I'm not one who can easily afford a Pandora charm bracelet. I've desired one since I first saw the commercial for it around 2003. I knew I'd probably never own one since I found it to be truly outrageous to pay almost $100 for a charm! Collectors would be inclined to purchase Pandora and they do make lovely gifts, but I'm happy with this more affordable (Pandora Compatible) option!
Though it comes from China, it arrived fairly quickly. If you order now and select DHL Express shipping, you'll likely get it right after Christmas. I wouldn't mind because the SOUFEEL charm bracelets make perfect gifts for Any occasion.
Here are the charms I chose:
1) Snowy Winter Red ($20.00) to represent my love of the color red and snowflakes. This adorable Murano Glass Bead is round and has beautiful red color/sparkles inside, as well as what looks like drawn white snowflakes that make it pop!. It also comes in Frozen Sea blue.
2) Snowy Winter Blue ($15.95) represents my Sapphire birthstone color! It looks just like the aforementioned Snowy Winter Red Murano Glass Bead, except it's blue.
3) CHRISTMAS STOCKINGS ($12.95) Adorable! It's 925 Sterling Silver and has little red stones around the top and dangling charms on the back that seemed like mini tassels.
4) Sleigh and Reindeer Set ($50.00) shows off Santa riding in his present filled sleigh and being pulled by a reindeer. It's the image many children associate with Christmas and I can say that my daughter really loves that one.
*This counts as 2 charms since they detach from one another*
5) Christmas Penguin ($15.95) to represent my love of penguins! It's the tiniest of all, but super cute.
And I must say, the price of this set definitely beats all the competition. The charms came out to be worth $114.85. There's also some promotions going on like: Free shipping orders over $50, Free Charm with orders over $69, and Free Charm Bracelet with orders over $99! No way the competition can beat that. They also offer a 365-day return and exchange guarantee!
What Charms would YOU love to own?