Over the years, Diaper bags have gone from "Ewww" to "OMG, That's Beautiful!" Timi & Leslie have created amazingly stylish bags that You (The Buyer) are seriously questioning whether the tag really said Diaper bag. The lovely Rep over at Timi & Leslie was amazing enough to send me The Hannah Bag in Pastel Yellow with Navy Blue!
New Moms who are looking to have functionality without giving up style are sure to love and adore these beauties. Even the Celebrity mommies choose Timi & Leslie! The bag I received is made from vegan faux leather (PVC free) and features their custom hardware in an antique brass finish. Aside from being functional and fashionable, this bag has a boatload of features such as:
* Timi & Leslie's specially designed changing pad with a front mesh pocket where you can store your diapers, wipes and creams when you need to make a quick diaper change trip
* A zippered wet sac to put away any (inevitable) soiled clothes
* A stylish clutch that you can use as your purse (Because honestly, no one wants to carry TWO 50 ton bags) with interior credit card slots and an inside zipper pocket
* An insulated bottle tote to keep our baby's bottles warm or cool; It also works for my toddler's drinks
* Matching stroller straps so you can hang your baby bag from your stroller
(Being that it's removable, I like to use the straps on my other bags too when I need it.)
* A Water resistant, light colored lining so mom can easily see everything in the bag
* Two exterior side pockets
* Six interior organizational pockets
* Inside key fob - where you hook your keys and can ALWAYS find them.
The Timi & Leslie Diaper Bags are sold throughout the U.S. and Internationally in dozens or gorgeous styles at stores such as Nordstrom, Saks Fifth, Avenue, Neiman Marcus, and BuyBuy Baby. It is said that Timi & Leslie pioneered the stylish yet functional diaper bag movement. Check out one of the other lovely Timi & Leslie Bags below...
Do you Love the Styles of the Timi & Leslie Diaper Bags?
Which would you LOVE to own?
Leave your comments below!