The #StokkeStroll event was held at the cute little Penthouse of the Flatiron Hotel here in NYC. It was a nice and toasty atmosphere that allowed everyone to let loose, mingle and feel comfortable. The event showcased the incredible assortment of Stokke Baby Strollers.
As a First Time Mom, I tried to do as much research as possible on the best stroller that would last us a long time. I'd come across reviews on the Stokke, but I just couldn't justify that price tag. Fast forward 2 years and now I wish we'd made that investment! Not only does it have multiple functionality and amazing features, but you get many years of use out of it. The Xplory®, Scoot, Crusi, and Trailz are all great strollers and each have unique styles like us.
* Two-wheel function makes it easy to stroll on rough and uneven surfaces.
* Easy swivel front wheels make it easy to maneuver in tight spaces.
* Open design with space between the wheels and no crossbar to restrict the way you walk.
* 3 parent facing positions: sleep, rest and active, and 2 forward facing positions: rest and active.
* Depth adjustable baby pad. Extra Cushion to fit even the smallest babies.
* Chassis Weight: 18.3 lbs / Seat Weight: 0 lbs
* Can be used with carry cot, stroller seat, car seats and optional sibling solution.
* Lockable swivel wheels make it easy to maneuver in tight spaces.
* Adjustable ergonomic foot rest on the seat eliminates dangling feet.
* Ergonomic height and angle adjustable handle provides a wide range of positions.
All attendees got to leave with a Beautiful Stokke® Changing Bag in either Beige Melange or Brown. Inside was a Stokke® Xplory® knitted stroller blanket and a fun tote.
After checking out the Stokke® Baby strollers, I think the Stokke® Scoot would've been our ideal choice! Which Stokke® beauty do you think would be right for your family? Leave your choice in the comments below!
Disclaimer: I was invited to this event as media. All attendees received a gift bag for attending.