Old Spice is back with a new campaign – introducing “Dadsong,” which comes on the heels of last January’s much-buzzed about “Mom Song” – in which moms lamented that Old Spice sprayed a man onto their sons. Now, it’s dad’s turn to tell his side of the story with another humorous, over-the-top song from Old Spice.
In the spirit of the holiday season, Old Spice will offer special savings on Old Spice Re-fresh Body Spray in the P&G brandSaver® in newspapers across the U.S. on Sunday, Nov. 30, as well as for download on http://www.coupons.com for redemption at retailers nationwide.
“Old Spice Holiday Smellcome to Manhood” Kit Giveaway
One lucky person will win an Old Spice Holiday Smellcome to Manhood.
- Old Spice Re-fresh Body Spray – The gift that keeps on giving, one spray at a time. Be among the first to enjoy new Old Spice Timber – the best way to get that lumberjacky smell without working at a local tree lot.
- Old Spice T-Shirt – The manliest chest tattoo on the planet without the regret when you turn 60.
- Old Spice Branded Earbuds – Silence mom’s singing in the car. You’re welcome.
- Bear Paws Meat Tool – Cutlery. Your dad, his friend Dave and Uncle John will be impressed with when you’re given the reins to carve the holiday bird.
- Duct Tape – Fix anything on the planet, except holiday lights, where only half the strand works.
- Art of Manliness Book – Full of wisdom and New Year’s Resolutions.
- “Scent Responsibly” Instructions – Nothing will earn you grandma’s fruitcake faster than overspraying. Thanks to Old Spice Re-fresh technology – where one spray lasts all day – you can smell like a man and not a middle school locker room.
- Smellcome to Manhood Certificate – A made-up diploma for the inside of your locker or to add to your LinkedIn profile.
Learn more about Old Spice and check out everything they have going on by visiting OldSpice.com. Don’t forget to be social and follow Old Spice on Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, and Instagram.