In my Review Kit, we received a Pack of Ology Paper towels, All-Purpose Cleaner spray, and Concentrated Laundry Liquid Detergent!
The following is how I felt about each product:
- The Paper Towels were the first products we tried. Ology Paper Towels are made from made from readily renewable sugar cane husk and quick-growing bamboo that regenerates in as little as six months.The Ology Paper Towels are 100% tree-free and are whitened with H2O2, a non-chlorine based bleach. We were NOT super fans. Although they are soft, absorbent, and Biodegradable... we found that they ripped too easily and I could never pull off an entire sheet! They are Two-ply and seem to pick up well, but we don't like ripped sheets. This 2-pack of Paper Towels Retail for $3.99!
- The All Purpose cleaner was the second product we tried. The Ology cleaner is free of harmful chemicals and does not contain any harsh solvents, dye, ammonia, or artificial fragrances. The ingredients are plant-based and effectively cut through grease and grime! We used it on a variety of surfaces in our home and it did indeed tackle the tough messes. At $3.99 a bottle, I do not mind making this my go-to product for cleaning. Try it for yourself, Only at Walgreens.
- Ology 2x Laundry Liquid Detergent is available in a free and clear scent as well as a spring lavender vanilla scent, both of which are derived using only natural ingredients—nothing artificial. We received the Free & Clear scent for review and it smelled fairly good! The Spring Lavender Vanilla Scent would be more our style. I've used the detergent on my baby's clothes and it did remove some food stains. The 2x Laundry liquid works in both HE and regular machines! Aside from all of the Ology products containing NO harmful chemicals, every ology bottle is made from 100% post-consumer materials. The retail price for Ology Liquid detergent is $6.79!
Ology brand products are available at Walgreens AND Duane Reade locations, as well as online. Items are available nationwide and are priced affordably compared to conventional formulas of the other leading brands. Ology liquid products include:
- Baby Care – lotion and 2-in-1 body wash
- Laundry – liquid detergent and fabric softener
- Cleaners – glass cleaner and all-purpose cleaner
- Personal Care – adult shampoo and conditioner
- Paper – bath and facial tissue, paper towels and copy paper
- Lighting – compact fluorescent light bulbs
For more information about the Ology brand, please visit: www.walgreens.com/ology
Don’t forget to connect with Ology via social media, www.facebook.com/OlogyBrand and twitter, @ologybrand
Disclaimer: I received these products for free from the sponsor of the Moms Meet program, May Media Group LLC, who received it directly from the manufacturer. As a Moms Meets blogger, I agreed to use this product and post my opinion on my blog. My opinions do not necessarily reflect the opinions of May Media Group LLC or the manufacturer of the product.