Crayon Rocks are the coolest crayons that I’ve ever come across! I Received the 16 Colors in Muslin bag: Primary + Pastel. Barbara Lee invented them after being inspired by Jan Olsen, OTR, and the Handwriting Without Tears program. Barbara has a big heart and supports several charities.
The colors are rich and vibrant, and the wax is so smooth. The colors glide onto the page without a waxy buildup.
Have you ever used Thick, Waxy crayons in which you can actually see and feel the texture on the page? Its Icky! And If you were to scratch the page you'd have a whole lot of Crayon residue under your fingernails. That is definitely not the case with Crayon Rocks!
Here is My Itty Bitty Trying out the Crayon Rocks...
- Crayon Rocks are all natural soy wax crayons made from USA grown soybeans and colored with mineral pigments.
- The colors are vibrant and can be layered to make beautifully textured art work.
- They were designed to strengthen the tripod grip muscles, preparing fingers and hands for handwriting.
- The shape allows small fingers to color in large, wide strokes creating pictures rich in color.
- Used by occupational therapists to develop fine motor skills.
Disclaimer: A special thank you to Barbara Lee for providing me with the product mentioned in this post. Although I received this product free of charge, all opinions expressed are honest and all mine. This Post may Also Contain Affiliate Links!