Citrus lane is an amazing company that brings new, natural, and eco-friendly parenting products right to your door every month! The content of each box is a surprise, but they offer some hints about that month’s box on their Facebook page.
You can receive monthly surprises for your little ones as well just by using this DISCOUNT LINK to get $10 off of your first subscription!
This is the inside of my 6 Month Old Baby Box...
- Zo-Li On The Go Formula and Snack Dispenser (~$15.00)- This 4-tier dispenser is great for when you're out and about with your little love. I had actually purchased this exact dispenser about 2 months ago, so I did not need another. I was just a bit disappointed.
- Me4Kidz Buddy Wipes ($2.49)- These antibacterial wipes are the best things I've seen that's been aimed towards kids. The Fresh Cucumber and Tea Tree scented buddy wipes kill 99% of Germs while also being Alchohol and sting free! There are 32 antibacterial Wipes per pack.
- Tiny Love Jittering Giraffe ($8.49)- Honestly, I think this Jittering giraffe is adorable and all the colors are enough to stimulate your child's mind. I'm mainly upset because I was given the boring blue elephant stroller toy at my baby shower rather than this one. Oh well. I guess I'll keep it until our next little one comes along.
- California Baby Samples - I'm sure these samples are great, but being that I only use certain kinds of body washes on my baby these had no use for me :/
- Nurturmeals ($1.68/ea)- these individual meal packets are Organic Dried Baby food! They are from 4 Months to 4 years and are GREAT for the super Picky Eaters! They'll never know the famous Mommy Spaghetti contains a sprinkle of carrots, Or that Their favorite Pasta dish is now "Monster Green" due to the dried peas. They have more recipes on their website or you can make your own!
- Postagram ($10.00)- I have never used Postagram, but I hear that they allow you to send postcards with pop out photos! Great Idea for Military Families!
Disclaimer: This Post may contain an affiliate link. It DOES contain my referral links. I received this Citrus Lane box with my paid monthly subscription and was not compensated in any way. All Reviews are Honest and My Own!